Past Clients and Family Members Say...
- I don't think I would be where I'm at today if it hadn't been for all of you! So please accept my utmost gratitude to you all.
- I just want to take a minute and thank you for all you did for my son, his life is so much better now. I don't know where we would be without your staff’s caring dedication and professionalism. You were always there for all of us and I want you to know how much we appreciate it. Our son is a true success story and you played a major part in his turnaround.
- The two most important things I have learned in this program are accountability and responsibility. The choices I had made previous to this program were based on my co-dependency as well as denial of my addiction. Through this program and my genuine will for sobriety, I have learned how to be honest with myself and accountable for my actions. I have also learned how to make better decisions by examining the consequences of my choices.
- When I first walked through this door to your Outpatient program, I was here for probation and the courts. I was also still in shock over my mother's very recent passing. After attending a few sessions I was impressed by the group’s honesty and openness. Sharing on group level was a big part of realizing the issues and triggers of my addiction. My biggest trigger was dealing with the pain of grieving. Through my writing assignments and the compassion I received from in my one-on-one sessions, I've been able to deal with my pain and addiction in a positive way. I encourage all of you to trust this program and be honest with yourself first and foremost. Keep an open mind and show up!
- We were so happy to find Support Systems Homes for our son. While researching various drug rehabilitation programs, we found so many of them lacking in one or more of the components that we felt were so important. Support Systems Homes has them all!
- When I first came to your treatment center, I had literally lost everything - my children, my self-respect and any real hope that my life could ever be restored to sanity. Through the expertise of your staff, I started to see that it was up to me to take responsibility for my actions if I ever wanted to have true freedom from all the wreckage I had caused. You all helped me truly come to grips with the real world through lots of hard work. When I read the promises from the Big Book, I can now see how they are coming true for me every day.
We Are Here To Help You Now
If you or someone you know is struggling with the diseases of drug addiction and alcoholism CALL US NOW. Treatment at Support Systems Homes is covered by many insurance plans, and we offer affordable rates of self-pay clients.
For confidential inquiries and admissions information, please call us at 1-888-848-8812.